COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Fletch

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
You sound scared, which is reasonable. But it's the same virus, and the US has a huge elderly population. shyt's gonna get worse before it gets better.

And maybe someone will whip up a vaccine tomorrow. We don't know that. They are making projections with the info they have.

A lot can change (and be learned) in 2 weeks.

nah not scared just don’t think it’s an apples to apples comparison, if anything I feel annoyed and inconvenienced

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland

Night nurse only you alone can quench this thirst.
full

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
Biological warfare , and idc if nikkas claim I'm a tinfoil hat rocker I'll jack that anyday before I believe this shyt started from chinx eatin bats .

These Chinese nikkas been cooking rat/bat/cat meat disguised as beef since forever...
Now all of a sudden its a virus:mjlol:

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
The drug combos that other places seem to be having success with
U don’t think if that was working that Italy would be using it?

Just cuz it supposedly worked on some patients in Korea it doesn’t mean anything.

Fletch

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
U don’t think if that was working that Italy would be using it?

Just cuz it supposedly worked on some patients in Korea it doesn’t mean anything.
I think it’s not working in Italy because like Italy has reported the majority are elderly with pre existing conditions

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Why are you posting an unpublished medical article that hasn't been peer reviewed? :what:

It's basically a glorified theory. The article even says it shouldn't be sent to the media or considered established information.

Now multiple people in this thread are talking about COVID-19 makes men sterile. :gucci:
Do you cats not research the shyt you post, at all? This is getting ridiculous. :comeon:

Fred.