COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

King Poetic

Black Coast Island
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
Why y'all always gotta bring up a black person when something negative happens with a white or non black person?

Ben Carson is part of trump administration

and he the same dude who defended trump when trump made those racist tweets at Elijah Cummings and Baltimore

this dude is loss

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What a time to have trolls in charge..Trump, Boris, Bolsanaro, Duterte

Although Boris hasn't been that bad ever since he dropped the herd immunity nonsense

Yep thats why I am saying as an american. If your governor is a clown and isn't taking action. You better pray your cases of corona dont get high in your state...if so you better grab your ass cheeks and pray you don't get fukked.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
I got to give it to the NY and California governors. Them kats said to hell with the white house sitting on their ass. We are going straight to suppliers and ask them to refurbish ventilators or build new ones.

Hell California governor just went to one supplier and had them refurbish 20 ventilators in one day. They are just working straight with the suppliers cause trump and his folks bumbling the whole situation.

fukk ups like this are what could set the stage for seccession in the next 100 years

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah I'm hearing people aren't following the quarantine over in France. Prolly not in Italy either cuz they numbers keep rising. Stupidity seems to be a worldwide phenom.
Weren’t the people in France protesting? Or was that the uk?

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I got to give it to the NY and California governors. Them kats said to hell with the white house sitting on their ass. We are going straight to suppliers and ask them to refurbish ventilators or build new ones.

Hell California governor just went to one supplier and had them refurbish 20 ventilators in one day. They are just working straight with the suppliers cause trump and his folks bumbling the whole situation.

Facts..... and once this shyt is said and done, all medical supplies should be made in NY and Cali period and stocked in huge warehouses that can supply the nations hospitals.