COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
So Italy has like an 8% death rate? That's insane. What the hell happened?

Can't calculate death rate using only confirmed cases.

Influenza would be 10% if that were the case.

If the strain is different then the vaccine would be useless right?

That's the current situation with influenza vaccine.

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
Looks like the southern states numbers are leveling off and the Northeast are rising

I'm scared Florida might end up like Washington with all these old people homes and faculties out here

Will be interesting to see what the virus does, especially with most deaths having diabetes, high blood pressure and heart problems
5c00483ed78fe0047e24bb23

adult-obesity-2019.png

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
With the amount of people tested positive we do have a lower death rate then other countries right?

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I've seen a lot of madness in my life but I get the feeling nothing will top this. This is the major event of our lives. I don't think anything will top this. Some future generation will have a collapse due to global warming that will though. I can't imagine what going through that will be like knowing you can do nothing at that point.

IMO this is the first time this generation had to deal with a true dilemma. Also besides 9/11 the last 2 or 3 generations haven't had to deal with global and also society changes dilemmas as previous generations.

There was no spanish flu, WW1, great depression, WW2, Korean War, Vietnam, multiple leader assassinations, cuban missle crisis and civil rights riots where cities burned all across the nation.

The generations from the 80s and on haven't had to deal with the turmoil their parents, grandparents and great grandparents had to deal with. Often time those generations had to deal with constant dilemmas from a local and global standpoint all at once.

Yes we went through 9/11 and 2008 and the crack wars. But that shyt was kids play to the shyt that went on in the 60s or the 40s and etc. Hell my great aunt (rest her soul she died about 15 years ago) said the great depression was so bad that folks would go and catch field rats (her family were black sharecroppers and field rats are rats that eat the crops) and cook them. All because they would go to the store and market and there was no food to eat. We young folks ain't never had it that bad.

Last edited: