one of the most dense places in the world
one of the biggest public transportation systems in the world

you do the math
no need to do the math since its out there already :pachaha:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
i read an article that said doctors suspect the coronavirus was in Italy as early as november. If it was , then it was spreading and circulating among the young before it really affected the old.. they say the strain is different from what doctors found in wuhan.

That would be interesting if true :patrice:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The filmmakers worked very closely with the CDC and WHO to make the movie as accurate as possible. Obama Administration had parameters in place to deal with a future pandemic. Trump didn't care and acted too late.

Yep they did also people don't realize that social distancing is old as fukk..:mjlol:. That had been one of the ways we have fought diseases when out breaks would occur because we didn't have the technology to combat them.

People been putting these practices in the western world for over 100 years.

Social distancing is also one of the things used when talking about nuclear contamination. And why bodies were buried in mass in events such as Chernobyl.

Last edited:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Just saw an article on Yahoo that says White Supremacist groups are looking to weaponize corona and use it against nonwhites including through cultivating saliva and sending infected envelopes to police departments and Naacp headquarters among other things.... I have no words for the amount of disgust on all levels that leaves me feeling

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Wonder if it's due to weather or less Chinese travel there.
I don't totally believe the weather excuse. So I live in a permanently cold ass spot like Alaska I'm fukked? If I live in a spot already locked down where the weather never changes like San Francisco I'm fukked?

I think people are hoping it dies down during the summer, but people still get the flu during the summer, so I'm skeptical as to whether that will really work.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Just saw an article on Yahoo that says White Supremacist groups are looking to weaponize corona and use it against nonwhites including through cultivating saliva and sending infected envelopes to police departments and Naacp headquarters among other things.... I have no words for the amount of disgust on all levels that leaves me feeling
link