COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Yo

fukk THAT
Like I said. Even if you're young and are at less risk of dying, the CDC said a few days ago that a large percentage of hospitalizations are like 20 to 50 years old. I don't think most people want to end up in the hospital because that means you're in bad shape.

For people recovering and requiring hospitalization, it sounds like what they have to go through is still hell. That 40 something democratic congressman that was a positive case for this said he isn't in the hospital but has a doctor doing status check ups. He claims he has no health issues and this is the sickest he has been. Said like coughing hurts from the body soreness and that he has a constant feeling like a belt is around his chest when breathing.

fukk all that. Yeah I may be at a very low risk of death but I don't want any of that shyt either.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Like I said. Even if you're young and are at less risk of dying, the CDC said a few days ago that a large percentage of hospitalizations are like 20 to 50 years old. I don't think most people want to end up in the hospital because that means you're in bad shape.

For people recovering and requiring hospitalization, it sounds like what they have to go through is still hell. That 40 something democratic congressman that was a positive case for this said he isn't in the hospital but has a doctor doing status check ups. He claims he has no health issues and this is the sickest he has been. Said like coughing hurts from the body soreness and that he has a constant feeling like a belt is around his chest when breathing.

fukk all that. Yeah I may be at a very low risk of death but I don't want any of that shyt either.

Im not vaping or smoking anything again

Im also somewhat shook to leave the house at this point. I need my lungs to make money. Im stocked up for weeks and am just gonna post

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I'm tired of yall saying dumb shyt in here. Yes, the flu kills about 136 people a day in america.

However, this is killing well over 300 a day in Italy.

If we become Italy, I could easily see 1000 or more deaths a day in the u.s.

Stop saying "oh this ain't bad" it will be if everyone continues to be infected at once.

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
I'm tired of yall saying dumb shyt in here. Yes, the flu kills about 136 people a day in america.

However, this is killing well over 300 a day in Italy.

If we become Italy, I could easily see 1000 or more deaths a day in the u.s.

Stop saying "oh this ain't bad" it will be if everyone continues to be infected at once.
300?
Dude 4 days ago it was 500 deaths a day
3 days ago almost 600
2 days ago almost 700
Yesterday almost 800 death in italy
300 a day is long gone
Again italy has NOT reached its peak yet

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Honestly the worst part of this self isolation thing is seeing famous rich people on social media talk about their self isolation woes from their big ass backyards with basketball courts and pools overlooking the ocean :russ:
Social media for a lot of celebrities has given an opportunity to see how dumb some of them are when they don't have PR management of their appearances.

Shout out to that dingbat Vanessa Hudgens.

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I knew I wasn’t crazy. And I forgot about all those so called vaping illnesses back in the fall. We don’t even hear about those anymore
:ohhh:

Because the news cycle moves on fairly quickly here. There are commercials about vaping regularly on television one of which is the bacteria that can grow on your brain because of it.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Because the news cycle moves on fairly quickly here. There are commercials about vaping regularly on television one of which is the bacteria that can grow on your brain because of it.
Yea but they were saying how the vaping can do something to your lungs. shyt just kinda came and went tho but I’m thinking it was the Rona