COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Daycares still open in my city :francis:

Yep they are opened in most cities. But in cities where the state and local government has shown leadership they have made regulations like how man kids can be at the center. Children temperatures are tested every day before coming in, parents can't enter the daycare center, teaches and directors are checked temperature wise everyday and teachers must wear gloves and masks.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
large aging population that smoked, close living spaces with large families. culture of physical greetings .. late government action to stop the spread. a culmination of factors that made the virus deadlier.

All of the things you listed are really only minor contributors to the high mortality rate in Italy.

The median age in Italy is 45.5 years, making it the fifth "oldest" country in the world. Obviously with a virus that kills the elderly, the higher the percentage of the citizens that fall into that category, the higher the mortality rate will be.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
they are new to it...but they go the hardest (like Russia).
They have nobody checking them, and they dont give a fuk.

For example..if we were in China...this site wouldnt even exist...
...and if it did, half the people would disappear for talking shyt about their country.

Which is why they were protesting in HK...cuz they know, if mainland China takes complete control again its a wrap for people not bowing down to the mainland government.

When I was there, there was this area the government wanted.
They pretty much bulldoze the entire area making all those people homeless...the government was essentially like.... :yeshrug: deal with it.
Don’t get me wrong breh I think it’s very possible the Chinese could be responsible for this. Either way I think this was done on purpose

bnew

Veteran
Daps
All of the things you listed are really only minor contributors to the high mortality rate in Italy.

The median age in Italy is 45.5 years, making it the fifth "oldest" country in the world. Obviously with a virus that kills the elderly, the higher the percentage of the citizens that fall into that category, the higher the mortality rate will be.

i read an article that said doctors suspect the coronavirus was in Italy as early as november. If it was , then it was spreading and circulating among the young before it really affected the old.. they say the strain is different from what doctors found in wuhan.

Last edited:

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
i read an article that said doctors suspect the coronavirus was in Italy as early as november. If it was , then it was spreading and circulating among the young before it really affected the old.. they say the strain is different from what doctors found in wuhan.
Is it possible it started in Italy and an Italian went to Wuhan?