COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
I don’t put anything past them either. But I do know their relatively new to the globalism game. It’s not like the US doesn’t have military bases set up all over the world for nothing
they are new to it...but they go the hardest (like Russia).
They have nobody checking them, and they dont give a fuk.

For example..if we were in China...this site wouldnt even exist...
...and if it did, half the people would disappear for talking shyt about their country.

Which is why they were protesting in HK...cuz they know, if mainland China takes complete control again its a wrap for people not bowing down to the mainland government.

When I was there, there was this area the government wanted.
They pretty much bulldoze the entire area making all those people homeless...the government was essentially like.... :yeshrug: deal with it.

Koli_Kat

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
How does Italy have such high deaths from this compared to other places :jbhmm:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I agree but fukk man, 18 to 49 is a stupid wide ass range,
WTF man so stupid

Yes it is a wide range. But they trying to get folks to take it serious. All positive cases aren't getting reportes either.

A infant just tested positive here in dallas (I don't even think it was talked about on tv here). The child goes to a daycare center (I know the black family that owns the daycare center). The parents called the daycare center on Thursday stating that their child tested positive for corona.

The daycare center closed friday and is now notifying all the parents of the kids who are at the school. The daycare center has like 100 students. Now all the kids may have to get quarantined. The teachers at the daycare center will need to get quarantined and the daycare center will have to shut down for 2 to 3 weeks to be cleaned.

Last edited:

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps
Yes it is a wide range. But they trying to get folks to take it serious. All positive cases aren't getting reportes either.

A infant just positive. The child goes to a daycare center (I know the black family that owns the daycare center). The parents called on Friday that their child tested positive for corona.

The daycare center has closed and is now notifying all the parents of the kids who are at the school. The daycare center has like 100 students. Now all the kids may have to get quarantined. The teachers at the daycare center will need to get quarantined and the daycare center will have to shut down for 2 to 3 weeks to be cleaned.

Daycares still open in my city :francis: