COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Basically not enough health workers to treat the infected people..

Hats off to Putin getting trump elected he didn’t have to send one fukkin missile over here

And this is why my cousin who is a doctor been talking about the entire month as this coronavirus was spreading. She also said as doctors they are fukked if that PPE don't get to them on the frontlines ASAP.

Even general Honoroe the brotha that helped get N.O in order after Katrina, said the government needs to start enacting shyt like they did in WW2. All the nurses and doctors that are due to graduate in May should be given their deplomas now and fast tracked straight to the hospitals to help.

Last edited:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
but why wouldnt you put anything past China?
I dont understand that logic...they do the same shyt the U.S. does, but even more.

Im not talking about some book...im talking about other diseases that have come out of that country in real life.
I don’t put anything past them either. But I do know their relatively new to the globalism game. It’s not like the US doesn’t have military bases set up all over the world for nothing

Konnan

Undisputed Jack in the Box Parking Lot Champion
Daps
Reppin
#UGA #BirdBrehs #DSGB #StarkSet
Goofy bytch just going to ignore there's a base about 5 miles from there, and another huge base 30 miles away where those tracks are heading? If you're not from the area you won't know that obviously :francis:
i found that out and reported her :smugfavre:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Italy 793 deaths in the last 24 hours :picard:

Yeah they gonna have to dig big ditches and dump hundreds of bodies in them.

shyt gonna be like WW2 over there. I mentioned on here how 2 weeks ago folks were dying in their homes and no one could get them. So they were just dead corpses in houses. One guy said his sister died in his house. But the morgue was so full they couldn't pick her up. So she was just left in her room dead for over a week.

Last edited: