COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You always hear educators say one of the biggest changes they’ve seen is that a lot of parents now take the kids side over theirs.

These kids have grown up to now be the type who had only heard the word Pandemic on The Wire and still couldn’t properly define it but believe their opinion on coronavirus is important and it is within reason to question experts who do this for a living.

It is also the dumbing down of america. The shyt people say and do today would have never been rolerated on the pass (whether in society or in media).

The more dumb shyt you do the more you are rewarded. All this shyt has been coming to a head the last 2 generations.

Now we at a point like you said where young folks question everything even from experts and these same young folks think they know best. Until they fukk up and pleading for folks to help them.

Last edited:

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
While this looks scary, it doesn’t mean that these tanks are going to be used. It could mean that the Army Corp of Engineers needs to retrofit where they were being held for the sick.
And with it being social media it could easily be a video from 3 years ago circulating to deceive people into thinking it's within today's context.

I'm vigilant about this virus right now, but we also need to be vigilant about double and triple-checking sources and contexts and filtering them through our own judgment system. It takes 5 minutes to do that but only takes 5 seconds to reshare and spread unnecessary fear.

Whether it's hopeful or scary, let's all take a vow to only pass on accurate information brehs. Panicked people will only fukk shyt up even worse, but good information, even when scary, makes people calmer because they have some sort of control now.

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
And with it being social media it could easily be a video from 3 years ago circulating to deceive people into thinking it's within today's context.

I'm vigilant about this virus right now, but we also need to be vigilant about double and triple-checking sources and contexts and filtering them through our own judgment system. It takes 5 minutes to do that but only takes 5 seconds to reshare and spread unnecessary fear.

Whether it's hopeful or scary, let's all take a vow to only pass on accurate information brehs. Panicked people will only fukk shyt up even worse, but good information, even when scary, makes people calmer because they have some sort of control now.

A follower of mine has been extremely critical of Twitter because of the disinformation that's being spread around and more importantly, it is influencing policy.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Becuz i put nothing past this country. People keep bringing up that one book excerpt that was fiction that described a virus in Wuhan in the year 2020. I wouldn’t be surprised one bit if this is where they got the whole idea from to do this
but why wouldnt you put anything past China?
I dont understand that logic...they do the same shyt the U.S. does, but even more.

Im not talking about some book...im talking about other diseases that have come out of that country in real life.