COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Konnan

Undisputed Jack in the Box Parking Lot Champion
Daps
Reppin
#UGA #BirdBrehs #DSGB #StarkSet
All this will do is create panic. How does sending a squadron of tanks through a city do anything to help this situation? it's like they want everyone in panic mode.
Yea I just seen someone else say that its normal to have tanks around that area tho because of bases or some shyt

But someone in LA was live streaming and there was hella national guard out there tho that I can confirm

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
All this will do is create panic. How does sending a squadron of tanks through a city do anything to help this situation? it's like they want everyone in panic mode.

They are on a train. They are sending them out there to the military base. San Diego is a big military area....

You even see them moving on the highways on trucks from time to time.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
I don't think the mortality rate in either Italy or the USA really means anything because way too many people still getting missed with the tests. In Italy they were getting pounded hard before they really knew what was hitting them. In the USA we have no clue what mortality looks like because the vast majority of people who tested positive had it recently and we don't know the outcomes of their cases yet. Personally I'm paying a lot more attention to the trends in the straight death numbers than I am to the case numbers, the case numbers basically just tell you where the deaths will start but testing is so erratic that I don't think you can actually calculate a lot off of them.

Any way you dice it up Italy is seeing something way beyond the damage implied by the 1% mortality rate you quoted.

Re: assumptions, misinformation etc ..

So much misinformation, mixed with half truths and fear mongering even on sites like this, the rest of social media.. but I digress on that..

The good news is a lot of people may have it and be asymptomatic and it does nothing to them, but if they spread it to the wrong person the results can be different..

As a healthcare professional the thing that has me irritated is the misinformation, let’s focus on the US. Yes the number of corona cases are rising and that’s ALL YOU HEAR on this site from posters, news, etc...

NO one is talking about the overwhelming vast majority of people have positive tests and are recovering in a week or less... You can skew numbers for headlines.

From University of Minnesota
Studies profile lung changes in asymptomatic COVID-19, viral loads in patient samples

In new research developments, a team from Wuhan, China, reports that even asymptomatic patients with COVID-19 pneumonia have abnormal lung findings on computed tomography (CT), and a group from Beijing noted that viral loads from infected patients appear to peak 5 to 6 days after symptom onset.
Studies profile lung changes in asymptomatic COVID-19, viral loads in patient samples

From The Lencet
COVID-19 pneumonia manifests with chest CT imaging abnormalities, even in asymptomatic patients
, with rapid evolution from focal unilateral to diffuse bilateral ground-glass opacities that progressed to or co-existed with consolidations within 1–3 weeks. Combining assessment of imaging features with clinical and laboratory findings could facilitate early diagnosis of COVID-19 pneumonia.
https://www.thelancet.com/journals/laninf/article/PIIS1473-3099(20)30086-4/fulltext

Other open topics ..

1. reinfection / immunity storm topics.
2. long term damage - esp. for asymptomatic carriers
3. airborne or not
4. other organ damage + transmission vectors (blood?)
5. endemic - becomes a permanent facet of life
6. mutation risk - variants L + S + ?.
7. incubation period - various reports

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I keep hearing people say f**k curfew, yeah alright when they declare martial law and have the military patrolling your neighborhood it ain’t gonna be funny then.

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
Any way you dice it up Italy is seeing something way beyond the damage implied by the 1% mortality rate you quoted.

Re: assumptions, misinformation etc ..

From University of Minnesota

In new research developments, a team from Wuhan, China, reports that even asymptomatic patients with COVID-19 pneumonia have abnormal lung findings on computed tomography (CT), and a group from Beijing noted that viral loads from infected patients appear to peak 5 to 6 days after symptom onset.

From The Lencet
COVID-19 pneumonia manifests with chest CT imaging abnormalities, even in asymptomatic patients
, with rapid evolution from focal unilateral to diffuse bilateral ground-glass opacities that progressed to or co-existed with consolidations within 1–3 weeks. Combining assessment of imaging features with clinical and laboratory findings could facilitate early diagnosis of COVID-19 pneumonia.
https://www.thelancet.com/journals/laninf/article/PIIS1473-3099(20)30086-4/fulltext

Other open topics ..

1. reinfection / immunity storm topics.
2. long term damage - esp. for asymptomatic carriers
3. airborne or not
4. other organ damage + transmission vectors (blood?)
5. endemic - becomes a permanent facet of life
6. mutation risk - variants L + S + ?.
7. incubation period - various reports

They don’t want to hear you though, breh. They rather live in la la land and have someone tell them that everything will be ok no matter what.

The findings with the lungs aren’t being discussed enough in the mainstream media

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
L2DZkjbl.png

FlimFlam

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh.. you saw the spring break video last week?

people won’t stay in the house lol

Fair enough , but most places arent even giving definitive directives...moreso vague suggestions...aside from California n nyc n...?? If im not mistaken

As problematic as that beach shyt is , it doesnt stop there...id still be at work right now going up in businesses n homes on non essential shyt if i aint call it a hiatus myself against company wishes