COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North

I don't want this thing. I need fully functioning lungs for the rest of my life.

And this is why I was saying that while young people may not get hospitalized... It's still possible that damage will occur.

Of course, it's too early to tell, but if there's actual truth to these reports.... :huhldup:

Sypress

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
- China has closed down its last coronavirus hospital. (Not enough new cases to support them.)

- Doctors in India have been successful in treating Coronavirus. Combination of drugs used: Lopinavir, Retonovir, Oseltamivir along with Chlorphenamine. They're going to suggest same medication, globally.

- Researches of the Erasmus Medical Center claimed to have found an antibody against coronavirus.

- 103-year-old Chinese grandmother has made a full recovery from COVID-19 after being treated for 6 days in Wuhan, China.

- Apple reopens all 42 china stores,

- Cleveland Clinic developed a COVID-19 test that gives results in hours, not days.

- Good news from South Korea, where the number of new cases is declining.

- Italy is hit hard, experts say, only because they have the oldest population in Europe.

- Scientists in Israel likely to announce the development of a coronavirus vaccine.

- 3 Maryland coronavirus patients fully recovered, able to return to everyday life.

- A network of Canadian scientists are making excellent progress in Covid-19 research.

- A San Diego biotech company is developing a Covid-19 vaccine in collaboration with Duke University and National University of Singapore.

- Tulsa County's first positive COVID-19 case has recovered. This individual had two negative tests, which is the indicator of recovery.

- All 7 patients who were getting treated for at Safdarjung hospital in New Delhi have recovered.

- Plasma from newly recovered patients from Covid-19 can treat others infected by Covid-19.

we need more of this

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
Tom Hanks and his wife have already been let out of Austrailia and he’s doing ok and he’s around 70

I’m not saying we shouldn’t shut shyt down we should to get it under control and it is dangerous to older and sick people but gun to my head when we look back will this be some sort of huge killer that was worth shutting things down for months and destroying the economy for and making people lose their jobs? Probably not but I see why we have to do it as a precaution and I also see why if too many people have it at one time it can overwhelm the hospitals and would F a lot of people over
63 is around 70?

DallasTxRep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas
I'm way too much of a pessimist to believe in best case scenarios, I'm expecting the worst. My faith in people doing the right thing was already low, after going out to the store this weekend and seeing what I saw online first hand, it's non existent. This country ain't built to deal with something like this.
This is EXACTLY how I'm feeling about this

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Also ne thing I learned from this shyt is that we need to cut our dependence on China. We cant even make medicene ot mass produce medical supplies without them
Amen to this.

I wish people would take local movements and food security more seriously. Don't need to ship everything in from poor countries just because it cheaper, there are other considerations. Maybe this will get more Black folk into producing their own food too.

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North

:snoop:X1,000,000,000.

I bet they all voted brexit too. Morons.

Human arrogance knows no bounds. They'll be the same ones that run for the hills when it really turns up, though. But then again, when their leader didn't take it seriously either, how are they going to?

Well, they'll learn the hard way. Just as nature intended.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Healthy T1D? They have autoimmune issues and breh looks out of shape :hubie:

Damn. Co-worker has same issue. She left work today. She said she"ll be back later...as in weeks later and will work from home, to avoid people.

He is a 39 year old diabetic, slightly younger than my co-worker. Now I see why after reading his tweets.......he said it himself....this is not the flu.....

This is something else. One of yall Med Head Professionals....is there any disease with symptoms like this that makes your lung tissue basically degrade and clump off? :jbhmm:

Last edited: