COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
Wtf happened to Charles Barkley? He got tested on Thursday and ain't announce the results or been seen

Also ne thing I learned from this shyt is that we need to cut our dependence on China. We cant even make medicene ot mass produce medical supplies without them

chosenaledge13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Adamsville/ATL
:salute:my girl ate my ass, all is good on my end.

DefinitePracticalIbizanhound-size_restricted.gif

redd2013

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You got dry cough and fever right now? Do you have shortness of breath?

When I was in Vegas it was really bad had on 2 long sleeve, a jacket, Jean's, 2 pair of socks and I still had the chills. I had headaches, couldn't eat when I did eat or drink it felt like I was swallowing nails. I was fatigued and had no appetite. Also my heart would beat really fast some time when all I was doing was laying down.Went to doctor he gave me antibiotics and I was about 90% after talking the meds. Felt good again than the day of lakers/bucks game I had a fat smoke session with the homies 6 or 7 blunts and a couple beers. Next morning my throat swelled up again but this time I just had trouble eating and swallowing. The back of throat this time would get very dry unless I suck on cough drops. Went bad to doctor and he gave me some other antibiotics. Now I feel good again but my throat is still swollen.

redd2013

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel you but if you aint showing any major symptoms I'd just stay away from a hospital unless you can get a test and quaantine yourself and hope its not positive. :picard:

Im looking into other jobs right now I fear the worse is yet to come at amazon doing this delivery bullshyt Im not going up in these people's building if they have mailboxes. then can threaten to suspend me all they want but I said what I said, im dropping shyt off and K.I.M. :camby:

Real shyt. My usual route was all house just drop and go easy but recently they move my ass to another location where there a bunch of construction. It bullshyt route the construction company close up so many blocks I gotta drive around the construction than have to walk extra distance cause of that shyt. What really piss me off is good driver are punished by having to recuse shyt drivers or they reduce your pay for the day if u refuse to help. There no incentive to finish early. Now that we use that chime shyt I let everyone finish first before I check into chime so I don't have to help. I could do 300 package easy in 6 hours if I wanted to but now I take the full 8 hours and just go the internet kill time.

Man I had another job line up just need to pass 5 interviews but I had my brother in law who was going to help throught it since he already working there. He told me this almost 2 months ago and I was too lazy and comfortable. Finally sign up 2 weeks ago was suppose to have my first interview this past Friday but they told me they are no longer hiring cause they wanted to have enough work for the people they had.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps

The sad thing is that there won’t be any consequences for such incompetence on a critical scale. These brexit morons who voted for this Buffon have signed their own death warrants. Literally turkeys voting for Christmas. The old racist brits will now die off thanks to voting this jester in. Karmic justice.

Last edited: