COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
Finally decided to get the vaccine (been procrastinating since I had access since it’s first rolled out)..got the moderna..2nd dose March 14

with indoor dining back in nyc..I figured in a month Ill tread lightly back into those waters ..some old employees of mine wanna catch up :shaq:

I’m sure in a year or so we’ll probably find out this vaccine has major side effects and causes health issues on people a year later :mjlol: ..but I guess I’ll deal with it then :yeshrug:

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
there is a loophole if you cross at a land border on return you just have to quarantine for 14 days
so she could fly to buffalo take a uber to rainbow bridge and walk across to canada

hold up breh need more details on this and rep if you can provide. :feedme:

so if she flew back to Buffalo, then ubered to the bridge you can just walk over with all your luggage etc? When she “walks over” what happens then? She can just call whoever to pick her up? I didn’t even realize you could “walk” over to the border seems ass backwards for them to allow that.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
hold up breh need more details on this and rep if you can provide. :feedme:

so if she flew back to Buffalo, then ubered to the bridge you can just walk over with all your luggage etc? When she “walks over” what happens then? She can just call whoever to pick her up? I didn’t even realize you could “walk” over to the border seems ass backwards for them to allow that.

Yup you got it, You can cross the bridge by auto, on foot or bicycle.

So for example fly to.buffalo take a Uber to rainbow bridge get your luggage walk across go through customs as a Canadian or permanent resident they will let you in. When you walk over yeah you're now in Canada on the Niagara side you have to quarantine for 14 days so she would have to take like a Uber back to Toronto or have someone pick her up from then.

You still need a negative covid test for land crossings but you do not have to quarantine at a hotel nor pay the 2000

The only loophole at the moment

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
My cousin got it, gave it to her kids, father, brother, mama and aunt. We have a full blown outbreak. Her pops (my uncle) has pneumonia as well. She turned down the vaccine (she’s a nurse) :snoop:

Damn, I'm pretty mad at your cousin.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Just found out my 63-year old cousin died, Tuesday, from COVID-19.​

Was in dialysis last week and the techs decided she didn't look good. She tested positive and they hospitalized her. 6 days later, she passed.​

Stop thinking this shyt is a joke.

:snoop:

Yeah, this is something else. People on IG in the club now in Miami and Houston and ATL, acting a fool with no mask on.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
pressure building in UK to use vaccine passports

Dominic Raab says 'vaccine passports' COULD be needed to get into pubs or supermarkets in the UK despite the government insisting they will only be used for foreign travel
  • Dominic Raab said 'vaccine passports' for use within UK 'under consideration'
  • Government previously insisted that any system would be for for foreign travel
  • Asked if proof of jab could be needed to go into supermarket, said not 'ruled out'
Dominic Raab says 'vaccine passports' COULD be used inside the UK | Daily Mail Online

City firms will start using digital health passports to get staff back into the office
  • Covid-19 testing firm Prenetics has signed deals with around 100 companies
  • Employees using Digital Health Passport will download an app onto their mobile
  • Prenetics hopes passports could be extended across all sectors of economy
City firms will start using digital health passports to get staff back into the office | Daily Mail Online

get private companies to do what the govt finds hard to do (Palantir)

when a british politician says "no plans for", "i vow", "i expect" or "fully committed to" :hhh:

@thekingsmen

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
My cousin got it, gave it to her kids, father, brother, mama and aunt. We have a full blown outbreak. Her pops (my uncle) has pneumonia as well. She turned down the vaccine (she’s a nurse) :snoop:
I work in EMS and I have coworkers that turned down the vaccine :mindblown: I can’t comprehend that shyt, we around covid patients on a daily basis