Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
How are you doing bro? @Rhakim
Why everyone thinking about me all the sudden? :patrice:

I literally just answered this question a few hours ago. :russ:

On a serious note, thanks for thinking of me. I've had 4 doctor appointments so far and they still don't know what's wrong. The good news is that other than the EKG, blood pressure, and the symptoms I already talked about, they haven't found anything else wrong. Scheduling with the cardiologist has been a bytch but next week I finally get to go in for the tests I wanted - an EKG stress test on the treadmill, an ultrasound of the heart, a lung capacity test, and some other shyt. I expect to finally have some answers at that point.

But on a day-to-day note, I'm actually doing well. Since december I've made a huge effort to reduce my stress level. After I met the cardiologist in January he gave me the ok to start exercising again and ramp up as my body responded. It's doing well and I'm doing low-intensity exercise for 2-3 hours a day. The combination of the exercise and the stress reduction and my bp has dropped 20 points in the last month and my heart is having less of the crazy fluctuations, though I'm still getting some of the other symptoms. So I'm feeling pretty positive about it but we'll see.

OaklandCertified

Town Business
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Why everyone thinking about me all the sudden? :patrice:

I literally just answered this question a few hours ago. :russ:

:pachaha: I meant to get an update from you a awhile ago. I knew you said you had an appointment last month. It sounds like you're improving, that's a good thing.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous

which means they prolly got double that

full

Jaylen Tatum

Superstar
Daps
HUDSON YARDS, Manhattan — Health officials confirmed early Monday that a man died shortly after getting the COVID-19 vaccine Sunday morning at the Jacob Javits Convention Center in Manhattan.

The man collapsed as he was leaving the Hudson Yards vaccination site, New York State Health Commissioner Howard Zucker said.

On-site security and first responders rushed to his side within seconds, however the man died at a local hospital a short time later, according to Zucker.

The FDNY said the man was taken to the hospital by Senior Care just before 11 a.m. Sunday.

According to Zucker, the incident occurred about 25 minutes after the man received the vaccine.

This was following the required 15-minute observation period, "where he exhibited no adverse reactions or any distress," Zucker said in a statement.

"Initial indications are that the man did not have any allergic reaction to the vaccine," the health official continued.

Zucker said that he and other public-health experts agree that the coronavirus vaccine is safe.

"I encourage all eligible New Yorkers to get vaccinated," Zucker's statement concluded.

The NYPD had no further information on the incident when PIX11 reached out early Monday.

The mass-vaccination site first opened at the Javits Center on Jan. 13. The convention center was originally used as a field hospital after the coronavirus pandemic first struck last spring.

https://www.pix11.com/news/local-ne...ot-believed-to-be-allergic-reaction-officials

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
HUDSON YARDS, Manhattan — Health officials confirmed early Monday that a man died shortly after getting the COVID-19 vaccine Sunday morning at the Jacob Javits Convention Center in Manhattan.

The man collapsed as he was leaving the Hudson Yards vaccination site, New York State Health Commissioner Howard Zucker said.

On-site security and first responders rushed to his side within seconds, however the man died at a local hospital a short time later, according to Zucker.

The FDNY said the man was taken to the hospital by Senior Care just before 11 a.m. Sunday.

According to Zucker, the incident occurred about 25 minutes after the man received the vaccine.

This was following the required 15-minute observation period, "where he exhibited no adverse reactions or any distress," Zucker said in a statement.

"Initial indications are that the man did not have any allergic reaction to the vaccine," the health official continued.

Zucker said that he and other public-health experts agree that the coronavirus vaccine is safe.

"I encourage all eligible New Yorkers to get vaccinated," Zucker's statement concluded.

The NYPD had no further information on the incident when PIX11 reached out early Monday.

The mass-vaccination site first opened at the Javits Center on Jan. 13. The convention center was originally used as a field hospital after the coronavirus pandemic first struck last spring.

https://www.pix11.com/news/local-ne...ot-believed-to-be-allergic-reaction-officials

:francis:

Eternal Tecate

Superstar
Daps

:huhldup: