COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

RicanFury

Come Home With Me
Daps
Reppin
a BRONX Slum by I-87 NORTH
I'm an essential/frontline worker who has been to work EVERYDAY during this pandemic.

And I mean with the utmost disrespect, SUCK MY dikk!.

i feel you pain...6 days a week forced almost for 9 months since april...and not qualified for a vacc at that. the ambiguity is very disrespectful.

seems almost in a nutshell its come down to this:

waited too long to do anything---it got out of hand

nobody on the same page---people doing what they want---made it worse

we got a few vaccines but not enough/or places that have enough are limiting the people who get it( doesnt matter so much people who refuse it as long as enough people who will take it get it) ---- in a race against time before the shyt mutates and the vaccine becomes useless

its all up in the air if this will work and we will get back to normal sooner or later...or there will be a reset to step one if the shyt mutates out of control... wild times we live in.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
The new variants are bigger issues than what's being suggested. I think 2021 is a wrap. They are slowing walking back all of the projections they previously made. If reinfection is in fact possible with the new variants, we are screwed. The vaccine is about to be invalidated.
2021 been a wrap lol

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Just got my second moderna shot this morning:blessed: in about 15 days I can go outside without worry and
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Daps
Reppin
404/678/770 тσ 702
People did this to themselves. If folks did da right thing, this shyt wouldn't have persisted in da way that it has. But folks just gotta have their "fun", shakin' ass at functions and being amongst other humans in da middle of a pandemic.

The new variants are bigger issues than what's being suggested.

I believe so too.

Last edited:

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
The new variants are bigger issues than what's being suggested. I think 2021 is a wrap. They are slowing walking back all of the projections they previously made. If reinfection is in fact possible with the new variants, we are screwed. The vaccine is about to be invalidated.

not like they can just come out and say “hey, y’all know those vaccines we been pumping? Um, yeah, they might be useless :hubie:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV

440px-Angela_Merkel_2019_cropped.jpg

Angela Merkel pledged that Germany's entire population will be offered a Covid-19 vaccine shot by October, as long as drug makers abide by their delivery commitments.

The German chancellor also defended the European Union’s comparatively slow distribution of vaccines, lagging behind Israel, the UK and the US.

She held a meeting with German state governors and pharmaceutical industry giants on Tuesday as they sought to speed up the country’s vaccine distribution.

At the meeting, Markus Soder, the state premier of Bavaria, called for accelerating approval for the Russian and Chinese vaccines.

Ms Merkel said Covid-19 inoculations could become a regular occurrence in the future and may be necessary “for many years to come”.

"It's similar to the flu vaccine, where you re-vaccinate against the new mutation of the virus every time," she said.

Ms Merkel said the EU had been careful not to rush emergency approval for vaccines – seen elsewhere, including in the UK – to strengthen public confidence.

"It is true that in some areas the pace became slower but there were good reasons for it to be slower".

Ms Merkel said the EU had at times negotiated "for a very long time" to ensure pharmaceutical companies took on enough liability.

Angela Merkel promises Covid vaccine to all in Germany by October