COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
This whole “South Africa variant”
Seems like a ploy to “******fy” this disease. Some how, this variant came from the most southern part of Africa and managed to spread to the northern parts of Europe and New Zealand.

I don’t want to put my tin foil kufi on but this reminds me of when they tried to link HIV to an African boning a monkey, despite the first case being in America. And even that story is more believable than the origins of this new “mutant” strain.

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
This is where I live.... It's too fukkin extreme

Kids not going to school... Businesses shut.. weddings and events banned for 5 days over 1 fukking case.

I understand we don't wanna be the U.S... but the Aussie media is a fukking joke, making huge drama and panic over 1 fukkING CASE.

Breh we’ve been on lockdown for like a month with no end in site

be happy you just got five days

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Breh we’ve been on lockdown for like a month with no end in site

be happy you just got five days
Breh I've probably spent more time in lockdown then anyone in the world outside of Melbourne, Aus.

Couldn't leave the house for all these months. Couldn't travel to visit my family in another state either. Didn't see any of my friends the whole of 2020 basically
images

There has to be a medium.. can't lock down a whole state over 1 case butn you can't have ppl travelling n shyt when cases are high. It's difficult

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
My parents and my grandparents all got the vaccine last Wednesday. They didn't even tell me.. :dead:

I worried about my grandparents(94/86) and they didn't even have symptoms..:leon:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
This whole “South Africa variant”
Seems like a ploy to “******fy” this disease. Some how, this variant came from the most southern part of Africa and managed to spread to the northern parts of Europe and New Zealand.

I don’t want to put my tin foil kufi on but this reminds me of when they tried to link HIV to an African boning a monkey, despite the first case being in America. And even that story is more believable than the origins of this new “mutant” strain.
Rich Euro CACs flying in and out of there caused the spread.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
sohh ...

UK crehs freaking out about the "south african mutant" :mjpls: . the way these leaders are behaving my guess is that they are privvy to information that we are not.

ru1NmKP.png

Testing to find 'every single case' of South African variant among 80,000 Britons starts TODAY | Daily Mail Online

and in other news; the UK variant evolved the South African / Brazil E484 mutation in 11 cases seen so far

Fears as Kent COVID strain mutates AGAIN: Scientists warn 'worrying' development in 11 cases could make variant that is widespread in UK more immune to vaccines
  • Public Health England has found at least 11 cases of coronavirus where the variant had an extra mutation
  • This mutation, known to scientists as E484K, appears to make previous immunity to Covid less effective
  • Scientists say it is 'inevitable' that the coronavirus will continue to mutate this way and it can only be slowed
Coronavirus: Mutations found in South African variant are appearing in cases caused by Kent strain | Daily Mail Online