COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
It’s actually only 66% effective breh. That’s how they get you. Their overall number was not the impressive number they were seeking, so they instead come out and say it’s 85% effective in preventing severe COVID. They have to lead with what statistic makes their drug look best in order to increase confidence and sales.

Preventing severe COVID is still valuable, but these pharma companies are tricky with how they present their information to the public.

Johnson & Johnson vaccine is 66% effective in global study

Truth be told, if my group was to get assigned the Johnson & Johnson vaccine I think I would sit it out and wait for either moderna or Pfizer's vaccine.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
If I knew how to embed I'd post the vid but Bill Maher had a dope interview on his show with these evolutionary biologists who just dropped a new book. Essentially they're 90% convinced this virus is man-made. Spoke about how the politicization of the pandemic made this theory ostracized. Pointed out the fact the virus affects so many different organs which is unusual. Recommended the vaccine(I believe Astrazeneca's) with the actual virus in it over the mRNA versions. Spoke about how while all viruses typically mutate, but they normally weaken in the process(opposite of Covid). They found it odd for a "naturally occurring" virus to be so deadly and contagious to those indoors versus outdoors. I'm paraphrasing but it was definitely food for thought. Recommend everybody take a look.

I'm not buying some of those arguments BUT the genetic one is a strong one. See peak's video above.

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s looking good for summer 2021 bro :wow:, vaccine out plus the people who are recovering from covid building their own immunity is helping stop the spread.
giphy.gif

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
Crazy my joint from Canada flew down in December and quarantined when she got back. Literally 3 days upon arriving they changed the rules to needing a negative result within 3 days to get back in.

Canada brehs help me understand something: why is Trudeau so hell bent on the travel restrictions when less than 2% of cases are from travel? Also I heard this fool hasn’t even been in Canada :dahell: and vaccine dosss have been cut significantly. Is all this stuff his fault?

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Crazy my joint from Canada flew down in December and quarantined when she got back. Literally 3 days upon arriving they changed the rules to needing a negative result within 3 days to get back in.

Canada brehs help me understand something: why is Trudeau so hell bent on the travel restrictions when less than 2% of cases are from travel? Also I heard this fool hasn’t even been in Canada :dahell: and vaccine dosss have been cut significantly. Is all this stuff his fault?

all of the covid cases in Canada are indirectly or directly from travel :ufdup:

also they are all scared of the new super mutant versions of covid.

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
This is how you win...
Western Australia lockdown: Single Covid case leads to lockdown in Perth metropolitan area and the Peel and South West regions - CNN

The Australian city of Perth was ordered into lockdown on Sunday after a security guard working in hotel quarantine tested positive for COVID-19, ending the country’s longest coronavirus-free run.

From Sunday evening until Friday, people in the city of 2 million must stay home, except for essential work, health care, grocery shopping or exercise, with visits to hospitals and nursing homes banned, said Western Australia state Premier Mark McGowan.

Australia’s fourth-most populous city had recorded no cases of the virus for 10 months, and Australia just hours earlier had announced 14 days without a locally acquired infection.