Couple Adopts two Children. Locks them in a Barn and Forced them to Slave Labor. Can you guess

omnifax

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kalamazoo, MI #ADOS
I read about this story last week, horrible man. It sounds like they might have been making money trafficking adopted black children as well. The foster system along with the privately owned foster homes are a disaster and I hope the lawsuits really expose them and bring more government regulation.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
just saw this online and wanted to check and see if it was posted here. Only one person replied to the thread starter . Why aren’t things like this sticked :ufdup: :ufdup:

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Wish I didn’t read that.

Those of y’all having kids you don’t wanna take care of. How would you feel if that was your child. Damn it
Yep this is the saddest shyt I’ve read in a minute and some of our own people want to give us even less rights as people. Imagine how much more this will happen if that project 2025 shyt happens . The really vulnerable of our people like these babies will suffer the most and idiots think this shyt is a game :francis:

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
I always wondered why the Fck they have it in their minds to do shyt like this, but I always gotta remind myself they are literally Not Like us...

We don't have whatever the Fck it is they have in us.