Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
didn't see a thread on this yet.

i know ign is kinda garbage but heres their review

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Review - IGN

Consequently, killing in Global Offensive feels good. There's a sickening sensation to dropping someone dead because you know they're not coming back. It's also satisfying knowing you used limited resources to play smarter than your victim. If players aren't watching corners, providing covering fire, or using smoke grenades and flashbangs, they're more likely to take a headshot from a more delicate and patient triggerman. The desire to experience that distinct feeling is a strong motivator to keep playing, even when you're getting steamrolled by an obviously better team.

If you've played Counter-Strike before, Global Offensive probably sounds a whole lot like Counter-Strike. Like Counter-Strike: Source before it, Global Offensive exists simply to modernize the look of the classic competitive shooter, while doing little to disrupt the core form and function. At the same time, it does enough to color outside the lines of tradition to justify your time and effort.

I haven't played CS since 1.3 and it has been one of the best purchases I've made for 15 bucks. That much is for sure. For a game available as a download, it is really worth it. There's a 45 min demo available for play as well, and some of my sources say that there is a glitch where the trial can automatically reset, you didn't hear that from me though. :mjpls:

Anyway, I've been playing a bit and like it a lot more than COD. More strategy/teamplay. Some downsides so far are the functionality of setting up lobbies with friends and lack of new maps/custom skins. Not the only way, but the primary way people have been playing with friends on there is to have one join a map then invite while in game when there is an open slot.

If anyone plays at all and wants to holla at me on there, by all means. Run shyt we will. :cheers:

detach

Banned
Daps
Reppin
OHIO
game is aight. they need a mode where you can respawn after dying and a whole different setup where you dont buy guns.