Could you take the life of an innocent stranger to save someone u care about?

Would you kill an innocent person to save someone you love?

• Nope, that is just demonic bruh :beli:

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

A.J.Soprano

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Burnt SUVs, Swimming Pools, Dominican dimes and Al
Lets just say there was a hypothetical scenario where a loved one (your son, daughter, mother, father, lover, sibling, wife, husband, best friend, etc) had died or was dying and you knew a witch that had magical powers to bring that person back into your life. The only catch is that you'd have to murder an innocent human being and bring their heart back to her to make it happen. (it can't be a deathrow inmate or someone in jail, it has to literally be an innocent person who has never hurt anyone)

(Yes, I watch "Being Human")

Would you do it?

:ohhh:

The catch is that said loved one would come back as a zombie, fully conscious, looking perfectly normal and alive again AT FIRST, but slowly but surely their body will start to decay and they'll eventually end up looking like something out of The Walking Dead within the span of 6 months

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
Yep. :ld:
i'd just bring back the heartbeat of a Zimmerman-type :blessed:.....You know, the kind of guy who's just out there trying to protect themselves? :youngsabo:

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
Haven't watched Being Human, but i did watch the convoluted mess that was The Box...and this is just an offshoot of that premise.

Anyway so many variables to the question that are unanswered....can the innocent person be a junkie or an extremely old person who has lived 99.9% of their life?

Anyway i tend to belive when it's your time, it's your time...but if i lived in a world of magic witches, i don't know if i'd still feel that way. :manny:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
its a pretty good question. would i kill a person to save a loved ones life assuming that person was the one doing harm to my loved one? in a heart beat. but thats not the question.

the question is would i kill an innocent person who had nothing to do with my loved ones death in order to bring back my loved one.

:patrice:

i think i would but not in a heartbeat. n it would bother me alot for a long time.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It depends...:patrice:

Is the innocent person a child? :patrice:

I don't think I'd have it in me to kill a child.

Is it a grown adult? :patrice:

If it's a grown adult then goodbye.