Could you steal your friend's girl/man if you really wanted to?

Depreciating Asset

Please pawg responsibly
Daps
Reppin
Other
Is their girlfriend/man attracted to you?

Are you considerably more attractive than your best friends?

Or Is your game just that tight that you could pull it off if you decided to?

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
If I could, they weren't theirs in the first place.
I wouldn't, I don't have friends, I have brothers. I could not betray the pack. @Luken

Depreciating Asset

Please pawg responsibly
Daps
Reppin
Other
In college it would have been possible to pull this off because relationships were less stable/more dramatic at the time.
There was one girl my friend was dating in college that was:ohlawd:. One of the best looking girls at the school and this was saying a lot. School had over 15K students. Body and face were incredible. Would I have gotten with her at the time if I could have? :youngsabo:

But my game was complete trash back then so even if I wanted I couldn't have pulled it off.

I'm older now. Friends are married. So am I. I wouldn't dare. And I think their wives are good and faithful. I don't think they share those girls. I think they are too faithful to their husbands/families to cheat.

So I don't think I could steal them even if I wanted.

But I know this is not true for some of ya'll. Some of ya'll get that look from your friend's girl/man when no one else is around. A couple of ya'll are cheating with your friend's girl/man right now. It's just the way it is. Maybe an ignorant question but people behave in ignorant ways.