Could you guys ever wife up a rich woman?

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
I've been all Loveee and :inlove: with this chick lately but I'm starting to think she's rich as fukk. She always looks like she's on the runway. She's always taking trips every week. She doesn't brag about it since I don't know she's rich for sure but I really have a feeling she is.

Maybe being with her will help me accomplish my goals due to more motivation and networking. :lupe:
Should I go with her on one of her trips and blow all my money on her shopping? :lupe:
I can't remember the last time I was sprung like this. How a female can be so fine and so about her education and paper and not be promiscuous and not wifed up? :noah:

Or maybe she has nikkas tricking on her and I don't eeem know it. :patrice:

Could you guys get with a rich female? Not even talking bout a few 10K more a year than you either. I mean a female who basically is living that lavish life. No way she isn't rich. And her car. :whoa:

Could yall do it or would your man pride make you avoid her...? Would you be intimidated by her success? :usure: Would you just charge her to the game when she checks you? Would you change the monograms on her Bentley's seats to your name?

Daps
Reppin
St louis
yo mama aint shyt...

33z92mq.gif

a0yqua.jpg

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
i swear some of yall could be novel writers with the imaginations yall got
I wish this was all imagination but it's real. I don't know wtf to do. I've never dealt with a million dollar female before.

:lolbron: and i was just about to make a serious response

:deadmanny:

Damn I forgot that guy existed. lol You still can. I really want to see how other men feel about this. I don't know if this is a simp move or not.

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yeah bruh, but you gotta keep it real with her from the start! And if she a real bytch, your money shouldn't affect how she feels about you.

splurging on her ...
images
especially when you know you ain't balling :laff: no diss but you look like a broke ass nikka b'

never go broke trying to impress a hoe bruh,....thats a ghetto law

if she don't like you for who you are, fukk it keep movin

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
yeah bruh, but you gotta keep it real with her from the start! And if she a real bytch, your money shouldn't affect how she feels about you.

splurging on her ...
images
especially when you know you ain't balling :laff: no diss but you look like a broke ass nikka b'

never go broke trying to impress a hoe bruh,....thats a ghetto law

if she don't like you for who you are, fukk it keep movin
lol I'm far from broke. Never been in the ghetto either. Most people think I'm preppy and was born with a silver spoon, yadda yadda you know. I just don't get how nikkas can be with women who make more than them and live in that woman's house. shyt blows my mind. :mindblown:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps

lol I'm far from broke. Never been in the ghetto either. Most people think I'm preppy and was born with a silver spoon, yadda yadda you know. I just don't get how nikkas can be with women who make more than them and live in that woman's house. shyt blows my mind. :mindblown:

there's a difference between "she makes more" and "you're a deadbeat"

could i date a rich woman and i can't contribute in ANY way....no.

could i date a rich woman and i'm still taking care of mine and can still treat her every now and then...yeah sure why not? :manny: