Could kevin gates be the key to all of this?

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
Bear with me for a second :jbhmm:

Now of all rappers that are affiliated with Diddy and suspected to be involved in his freaky ass proclivities, it's strange one name has been absent

Now I'm no betting man, but does this not look like prime real estate to a Diddler freakoff:dame:

kevin-gates-now-has-a-man-bun.1607045104.jpg

Kevin-Gates---(Ticketing).jpg

doing-yoga-kevin-gates.gif

Yet to my knowledge the two have never been linked together. So the question is, what the hell going on with breh that even Mr. Take Dat, Take Dat himself don't wanna party? :huhldup:

straightcash

All Star
Daps
Kevin Gates did say somewhere that when he was coming up he gave DJ Khaled his CD, and I think Khaled was seated in his car and took it, and then even before he was gone from view he threw it out the window. Something along those lines.

So I assume Gates was never friends with Rick Ross and Diddy either.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
This is gay. And that’s saying a lot. Or more specifically, this whole Diddy thing shows nggas are extremely naive.

There’s gonna be people who partied with Diddy and that’s literally it (most A listers)

There’s gonna be people who partied with Diddy and did what straight nggas do which is get at bytches (ie Mark Wahlberg)

There will even be nggas who smashed chicks with Diddy on some completely hetero shyt yet it’s still 100% legal (ie Jay Z)

And then there’s gonna be dudes who were not from Harlem. Gross, but still legal .

And THEN, the last tier and smallest percentage is dudes doing illegal ‘trafficking’ demon shyt

This whole thing is getting stupid bc people are treating anyone that ever took a pic with dude as if they were on that final tier