Could it be ? Cerny to drop the spirit bomb..... PS3 support on the The 5 ?

BeingBetter

Hope Your Day Gets Better !
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Georgia, USA
Sony probably felt no need to advertise this. They have legit other next-gen features to rave about. You gotta remember, the typical consumer not buying a next-gen system to play old games. I dont give a damn about this.

Hell I still have my old PS3 somewhere if I want to play the oldies.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They probably will integrate PS Now into the system and update it so it can be played at a much better quality than currently. Either way I'm not too pressed about this as there's legit not a single game I can think of that I want to play on PS3 that either hasn't been remastered or ported over to PS4 which is available on PS5 by default. I'm already side eying PS4 games :mjpls:

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Day 1 I'm gonna have Demon Souls and Spider-Man.

Always wanted to play Resonance of Fate but if it doesn't happen the PS5 feeding line doesn't end.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I thought PS Now on the PS5 was a given, which means it'd have access to any of the PS3 games and PS2 games on there. And downloadable games had been a thing on there too, just that it's random as to which games have it. Still like 40% of the library is from what I read a month ago. I'm failing to see the real news about this. What, is it cuz you can seemingly outright buy select games on there now? I believe that is new.

I've been really considering subbing a year of PSNow, if only for my daughter's sake. They said, I wish they'd add Persona Ultimax on there already, as that would have me pull the trigger on it.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So now y'all care about backwards compatibility
Is it oochie wally or is it one mic :hula:

I always did...that’s why I have an X1X and a PS4 (well PS5 soon)...so stow the dumb shyt

anyway re: OP...if max payne 3...infamous and ratchet and clank: a crack in time somehow end up being playable on the PS5 then I can resell this PS3 and make some more space in my entertainment center...this is great news