Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
tumblr_m3nygvJRYG1rntmkc.gif

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
The very same instance in which you made your first post here was the exact moment wherein you lost all chances of becoming a foster parent you little concrete vacuuming ass, jacks off in his car ass, does a whole bunch of other weird things I don't care to list ass white boy :jawalrus:

havoc00

Pro
Daps
The very same instance in which you made your first post here was the exact moment wherein you lost all chances of becoming a foster parent you little concrete vacuuming ass, jacks off in his car ass, does a whole bunch of other weird things I don't care to list ass white boy :jawalrus:

:smugfavre::smugfavre:

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
This reminds me of this time back in HS, this decent looking CAC bytch invited me and some friends to a cookout/party. She was a foster child, and her dad was this creepy ass cac obsessed w/ the military and whatnot. Anyways, we're sitting on the porch, and her dad stands right behind her chair over her and shyt, and she looks up and says "Hey cowboy!" and then they kiss all up in the mouth. :huhldup:

We bounced a lil bit after. That party just seemed too weird.

:youngsabo: get some foster teens and :eat:

havoc00

Pro
Daps
This reminds me of this time back in HS, this decent looking CAC bytch invited me and some friends to a cookout/party. She was a foster child, and her dad was this creepy ass cac obsessed w/ the military and whatnot. Anyways, we're sitting on the porch, and her dad stands right behind her chair over her and shyt, and she looks up and says "Hey cowboy!" and then they kiss all up in the mouth. :huhldup:

Thats what im goin for

:lolbron:

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN

:youngsabo: get some foster teens and :eat:

:scusthov:

:gag:

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
Don't foster parents get money from the state to? p*ssy and money....sounds like a win win:takedat:

Roger Sterling

Senior Alias
Daps
Don't foster parents get money from the state to? p*ssy and money....sounds like a win win:takedat:

That's why you have a lot of scumbags gaming the system and having like 6-10 kids in their place.

I remember reading a story about two sadistic people who'd have the children locked in cages and what not.