Cottage Cheese legs unappreciation

RicanFury

Come Home With Me
Daps
Reppin
a BRONX Slum by I-87 NORTH
I hate that shyt with a passion:why: why ya nasty leg having girls be coming outside wearing shorts? it dont even be just big women, it be some skinny chicks wit nasty ceullite:merchant:

when i was younger i used to give all this shyt a pass:youngsabo:

but my standards done rose i know i aint the only one:youngsabo:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
I hate that too, and it's always the biggest girls that wanna show out :huhldup:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
shyt is NASTY but you might as well rename this thread "girls trying to wear shyt that they don't have the body for unappreciation". fukkin hate it when women with nasty feet try to wear sandals or when fat women try to wear shorts and shyt. :scusthov:

I blame thirsty mothafukkas that gas these womens heads up. Goin to their facebook talkinbout "damn you thick as a brick!" "aaw shawty yu iz so fine, you like the kind of girl rick james sings about!" "WHAT THEM LEGS LOOK LIKE?!"

RicanFury

Come Home With Me
Daps
Reppin
a BRONX Slum by I-87 NORTH
I hate that too, and it's always the biggest girls that wanna show out :huhldup:

dog i was messing wit this heavy set dominican chick. her face is a 10 but her body..:shaq2:....now i knew this going in but for some reason this broad used to bring attn to her cottage cheese from the stomach down.:why: she used to tie these thin ropes around her waist or them big stupid belts make her look like this:

lavalamp.jpg

bottomhalf cottage cheese legs. she was the first girl i fukked wit the lights off. that cottage cheese was making my pinga wanna sleep. that powerzen kept me in the game:jawalrus:but u best believe i didnt wanna hit again.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
dog i was messing wit this heavy set dominican chick. her face is a 10 but her body..:shaq2:....now i knew this going in but for some reason this broad used to bring attn to her cottage cheese from the stomach down.:why: she used to tie these thin ropes around her waist or them big stupid belts make her look like this:

lavalamp.jpg

bottomhalf cottage cheese legs. she was the first girl i fukked wit the lights off. that cottage cheese was making my pinga wanna sleep. that powerzen kept me in the game:jawalrus:but u best believe i didnt wanna hit again.

:heh:

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Used to be gross, but now I'm like meh.

Valerie Kay videos ... nuff said.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
meh.......I mean unless yall going to come up with the recipe to put cellulite back in place (don't ask me how), just seek skinnier chicks, thats the best you can do...its part of the aging process....... :manny:....