Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that's a tough call and I'm probably only aware of a fraction of the terrible things Pence has done

:wow:
Miller is younger is with a longer career of being a craven racist but also has a comedically tragic hairline that objectively despises it's maker's own existence and I would love to see that progress 20 more years or so until he's age 25 in Dante's 7th Layer of Hell years.

Pence is next in line after Trump though and takes his directive from a fictitious white Jesus that forgives his sins of be the most out of the closet in the closet homosexual.. but only has a decade left before that bathroom stall foot shuffling Jesus beckons to start blowing him eternally in the afterlife...:jbhmm:

Im going with Miller, dawg
giphy.gif

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
Trunp and Pence (And apparently they dumb ass staff too) are around the top scientists and experts......and still haven’t grasped that a test doesn’t mean “All clear!” and that u can still have tha virus, it’s just not showing up on that INITIAL test.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
I don't want Trump to die from the coronavirus. I don't want him to die in office period. I just want him to be voted out and thrown in prison.

If he dies while in office, he's going to be immortalized forever (in a positive way) and we're gonna have to remember his dusty ass for as long as we live. He'll be turned into a fukking demi-god.

ig_ssnNNpILC-UwkYWufez2GxvtmZg6oPjySDg33MKc.gif

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
I don't want Trump to die from the coronavirus. I don't want him to die in office period. I just want him to be voted out and thrown in prison.

If he dies while in office, he's going to be immortalized forever (in a positive way) and we're gonna have to remember his dusty ass for as long as we live. He'll be turned into a fukking demi-god.

ig_ssnNNpILC-UwkYWufez2GxvtmZg6oPjySDg33MKc.gif

:mjpls: