Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

Mr.Plan B

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree. It's crazy cause the presidency will probably lead Biden to an early grave.

But trump and Biden are NOT THE SAME.

This false equivalency makes no fukking sense and I keep reading posting making these assumptions and I just can't even wrap my head around the sheer stupidity :mindblown:

Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement Act of 1994 says wasup.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
@Arbitrage!

you seem to have called this, when you talked about, months back, Singapore (I believe) re opening, and being ok, and then rather abruptly not being ok, and that exact pattern has played out in the US, lacking the likely more efficient initial response you apparently had.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement Act of 1994 says wasup.
Always those two which Biden has since acknowledged was wrong.

Takes a big man to acknowledge he was wrong. What has Trump ever apologised for?

You all keep heat for Biden but nothing on the Obama era protections Trump has rolled back that disproportionately affect black people. Nah, let Trump destroy the environment and keep poor people poor.

---

Superstar
Daps
@Arbitrage!

you seem to have called this, when you talked about, months back, Singapore (I believe) reopening, and being ok, and then rather abruptly not being ok, and that exact pattern has played out in the US, lacking the likely more efficient initial response you apparently had.

Yeah, it was bound to happen. Some cultures are better suited for disasters or a pandemic. As soon as I saw some of the other cultures, that are better suited for a situation like this having huge problems after their reopening. No doubt in my mind America would buckle after the reopening.

Just have to get mask sure you wear a mask and stay safe, cause rugged individualism thrives back home.

Last edited:

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps

"...I'm going to repeal and replace Obama care with something beautiful, much better, on day 1..."

Trump's campaign website noted the promise in clear terms, saying, "On day one of the Trump Administration, we will ask Congress to immediately deliver a full repeal of Obamacare."

"Obamacare has to be replaced and we will do it and we will do it very, very quickly."

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
What's the point of another shutdown when the citizens don't give a fucck and still won't? At this point Americans have shown their ass. Let them who don't give a fucck die.

Protractor_draw.gif