Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
You morons always fail to understand that freedom of Speech only applies when the GOVERNMENT is trying to censor YOU NOT PRIVATE ENTITIES AND/OR Another US citizen :pacspit:

I DARE YOU YO CLICK THE LINK
U.S. Constitution - First Amendment | Resources | Constitution Annotated | Congress.gov | Library of Congress

:pacspit:

Bruh, I literally thought the same thing when I read that earlier but I didn't want to pile on :russ:

Breh is acting like the mods are tryna throw him prison for a comment :mjlol:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
It baffles me how folks can still equate trump and biden/Obama as if we aren't living the stark difference.

What will it take for these delusional people to realize that Obama/Biden and trump ARE NOT THE SAME? :dahell:
shyt.. I die for an Obama/Romney caliber race..

Like both of our voting options are OLDER than Bill fukking Clinton. You know how crazy that is... These two should be in a nursing home, not running the country.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
78e59d112bf74dab744faaba27aa3bd0e33c0b43.png
that dude is the fukkin man, maybe he'll run some day

Daps
shyt.. I die for an Obama/Romney caliber race..

Like both of our voting options are OLDER than Bill fukking Clinton. You know how crazy that is... These two should be in a nursing home, not running the country.

I agree. It's crazy cause the presidency will probably lead Biden to an early grave.

But trump and Biden are NOT THE SAME.

This false equivalency makes no fukking sense and I keep reading posting making these assumptions and I just can't even wrap my head around the sheer stupidity :mindblown: