Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

FooFighters

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
The amount of conspiracy theories and mania is spreading to unseen proportions I think, in the wake of March. I heard someone I grew up with talk about Soros, Gates, vaccines. It was surreal. He's not even that extreme in anything. They all get this from social media. Instagram needs to start pushing back like Twitter, Reddit, but obviously, they are owned by Facebook, and we know where Zuckerberg is at.
I've been saying that shyt is no joke. Now this Wayfair stuff.

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
Yikes, freedom of speech does not welcome over here? You guys have a lot of animosity for the guy who actually when to protest at the White House. Also, you sound like you believe everything that posted on CNN.com

You morons always fail to understand that freedom of Speech only applies when the GOVERNMENT is trying to censor YOU NOT PRIVATE ENTITIES AND/OR Another US citizen :pacspit:

I DARE YOU YO CLICK THE LINK
U.S. Constitution - First Amendment | Resources | Constitution Annotated | Congress.gov | Library of Congress

:pacspit:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland

Still seems there is no clear indication these are reinfections, but if reinfection is possible, does that mean a vaccine won’t work?
In case anyone is interested:

COVID-19 Contact Tracing

Hopkins is offering a free course on contract tracing and the work is paying $20-30/hour. Search indeed.com for contact tracing/tracer, work is remote so you can do it anywhere...
could be a great side hustle for all the WFH folks

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
Thats the thing we all know he not the sharpest. The fact is he has 3 months left as president, stop getting upset over ever stupid little thing he does. Even though I don’t believe in the government I still voted every year since I was 18. I will vote this year for Biden also, so why everybody got in there bag over correcting a statement is hilarious and shows you educated folks have lost your sense of what’s bias reporting and what’s not.

Please ban this Russian Bot/Cac

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
This isn't really on the American people, no matter party affiliation.

The federal government never openly endorsed masks for people who were on the fence about wearing them nor provided proper resources for people to attain masks that wanted to wear them.

Complete and utter failure by the federal government. :thumbsdown:

can you call it a failed response when they largely chose not act?
78e59d112bf74dab744faaba27aa3bd0e33c0b43.png

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Still seems there is no clear indication these are reinfections, but if reinfection is possible, does that mean a vaccine won’t work?
could be a great side hustle for all the WFH folks
No, there was never such thing as lifetime immunity after catching a virus till vaccine became a thing. Even then... You'll need a booster shot . Covid will probably require 2 bimonthly shots/booster to beat the virus.