Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
He should have stated what he was referring to but yeah Trump not a great speaker.
He's not a great anything. He's deflecting to Obama because over 130K are dead and he's too stupid and cowardly to lead. How bad of a president do you have to be to try and bash a prior administration on how they handled a pandemic during the worst pandemic of our lifetime?

Althalucian

All Star
Daps
He should have stated what he was referring to but yeah Trump not a great speaker. Also before y’all come at my head I don’t believe in any of this shyt. The world of politics is filled with lies and government cover ups. Trump and Biden and Obama are puppets. Just like their Forefathers before them.

:mjlol:

Mr.Plan B

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why don't you stay in TLR with the rest of your ilk?

Yikes, freedom of speech does not welcome over here? You guys have a lot of animosity for the guy who actually when to protest at the White House. Also, you sound like you believe everything that posted on CNN.com

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Cali shut down

I really didn't think that they would go so far back on restrictions, but I'm not mad at the ordinances. I did have a haircut for next week, and wanted to go to South Coast Plaza, but I can go on like this for rest of year. It's a devastating and maybe final hit for businesses and employees though, and the CARES act plus 600 is done in like weeks.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yikes, freedom of speech does not welcome over here? You guys have a lot of animosity for the guy who actually when to protest at the White House. Also, you sound like you believe everything that posted on CNN.com
come on breh, theres no excusing trump trying to deflect to "what about obana and biden 7 years ago". it's completely irrelevant to his utter failure to handle this

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
You write as if you speak Russian as a first language. Hmm :patrice:

Mr.Plan B

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
come on breh, theres no excusing trump trying to deflect to "what about obana and biden 7 years ago". it's completely irrelevant to his utter failure to handle this

Thats the thing we all know he not the sharpest. The fact is he has 3 months left as president, stop getting upset over ever stupid little thing he does. Even though I don’t believe in the government I still voted every year since I was 18. I will vote this year for Biden also, so why everybody got in there bag over correcting a statement is hilarious and shows you educated folks have lost your sense of what’s bias reporting and what’s not.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thats the thing we all know he not the sharpest. The fact is he has 3 months left as president, stop getting upset over ever stupid little thing he does. Even though I don’t believe in the government I still voted every year since I was 18. I will vote this year for Biden also, so why everybody got in there bag over correcting a statement is hilarious and shows you educated folks have lost your sense of what’s bias reporting and what’s not.
well every little stupid thing he does have led us to the worst coronavirus response in the entire world :yeshrug:

personally im tired of this incompetent retard lying and deflecting every time he opens his mouth, and im tired of wearing a fukkin mask everywhere while every other rich country on earth has flattened the curve and is starting to reopen

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

The fukk?

Do you see the normalisation that occurs when his lies AREN'T fact checked?

FOH.

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell

Don't be so sure he will be losing.

Biden may be favorite now but GOP is going to try and cheat as much as they can.

Plus you have too much faith in white Americans to do the right thing and vote Trump out.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't be so sure he will be losing.

Biden may be favorite now but GOP is going to try and cheat as much as they can.

Plus you have too much faith in white Americans to do the right thing and vote Trump out.
facts

my only faith is that trump has nowhere to go but down, since the economy isn't coming back. and that realization still isn't official; it won't be until labor day weekend is another failure

after that, trump should fall off a cliff. he'll always have his 35%, but other than that people will be fukkin sick of him