All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Low Quality Posting
yup, it’s the public’s fault Trump is gaslighting them

:mjlol:

fukk off if you’re being serious right now

He should have stated what he was referring to but yeah Trump not a great speaker. Also before y’all come at my head I don’t believe in any of this shyt. The world of politics is filled with lies and government cover ups. Trump and Biden and Obama are puppets. Just like their Forefathers before them.

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
He should have stated what he was referring to but yeah Trump not a great speaker. Also before y’all come at my head I don’t believe in any of this shyt. The world of politics is filled with lies and government cover ups. Trump and Biden and Obama are puppets. Just like their Forefathers before them.

both sides?

thanks for playing

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Why don't you stay in TLR with the rest of your ilk?

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell

Let me guess you believe Bill Gates and George Soros are the evil boogeymen looking to control us.