Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i wonder what putin is gonna bully trump into giving up for that vaccine :dead:

i was actually hoping that china was the one who gets it first, so they can make trump apologize first or something :mjlol:

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
The amount of conspiracy theories and mania is spreading to unseen proportions I think, in the wake of March. I heard someone I grew up with talk about Soros, Gates, vaccines. It was surreal. He's not even that extreme in anything. They all get this from social media. Instagram needs to start pushing back like Twitter, Reddit, but obviously, they are owned by Facebook, and we know where Zuckerberg is at.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
The amount of conspiracy theories and mania is spreading to unseen proportions I think, in the wake of March. I heard someone I grew up with talk about Soros, Gates, vaccines. It was surreal. He's not even that extreme in anything. They all get this from social media. Instagram needs to start pushing back like Twitter, Reddit, but obviously, they are owned by Facebook, and we know where Zuckerberg is at.
I have family who repeat these theories but hate Trump. shyt is weird. I tell them to get off fb but they don't listen.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps