Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
Was watching something on this. Disney seems to be more prepared than the government. They’re actually pretty prepared over there. The problem is when the people go back home, thry will infect others. People will go to get on all the rides without all the crowding. If you’re careful you’re fine. You are more protected there than a random grocery store.

Would I go? No.
shyt i might go. mask up, can't be much worse than the grocery store and all the other stores i go to all the time. i haven't been to disney in years and it's about 40 mins from my house because it's always crowded. now with less people it'll be more enjoyable.

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
shyt i might go. mask up, can't be much worse than the grocery store and all the other stores i go to all the time. i haven't been to disney in years and it's about 40 mins from my house because it's always crowded. now with less people it'll be more enjoyable.
I just want to make sure I read this right, did you just compare going to Disney world to going to the grocery store?

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
I just want to make sure I read this right, did you just compare going to Disney world to going to the grocery store?
yes. from what i saw on the local news of the disney re-opening on saturday, it wasn't crowded ... so built in social distancing. no lines (even better than the grocery store where i stand in some circle 6 ft away from the next shopper, but aisles are a free for all) and masks were required.

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
yes. from what i saw on the local news of the disney re-opening on saturday, it wasn't crowded ... so built in social distancing. no lines (even better than the grocery store where i stand in some circle 6 ft away from the next shopper, but aisles are a free for all) and masks were required.
You're trolling

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
You go to the grocery store to get food which is necessary to live. Disney World isn't necessary to live. Ask yourself if you need to do it to live and if the answer is no then ask yourself are you willing to risk your life to do it. The only people going to Disney World think it won't happen to them..