Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
You're the right. The perfectly executed plan by the federal government was wholly insufficient. :ehh:

I think @newarkhiphop shared a tweet about activating military units to help medically in Texas like 500 guys or some random shyt and I'm sitting here thinking there are probably a couple hundred thousand military in Texas and when they sent units to NYC they didn't even do anything.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin

:mjcry: "I think I am dying... save me..."
:blessed:"Sure would you like the Regular IV bag or the Collectable Baby Yoda IV for an extra $2,000?"
:mjcry: "I said I am dying. Just stick the needle into my arm- [Camera Flash] WHAT THE fukk!"
:blessed:"Polaroid Photo. For $50 Dollars you recapture this special moment at the Magic Kingdom!"
:mjcry:"Kill me now."

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I'd rather have them be offended and me not get sick than get sick and have them not be offended. You shouldn't let fools pressure you into adopting their foolish behavior.

No one pressured, some people just don't even think about it, they hugged me, and kind of gasped, like I'm sorry, "are you doing the covid thing"

The risk/reward doesn't really work on this one, in my favor, it was just an odds thing. Odds are in my favor, if only to a certain point.