Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Microdroplet is just a less scary word than Airborne.

Makes sense

You gotta play those mind tricks to prevent the freak outs

been saying this shyt is airborne from the gate and it’s only effective in areas that recirculates air in confined spaces.. folk need to keep their asses outside away from other people

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
cf0ia2dlpr851.gif

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
I seriously doubt we will have Education this years in the United States; so companies will be facing this new threat, parents needing to work from home because what if the kid is special needs? This is something that the United States will need figure out going forward.

Also, in a sense, people who scoffed at Bernie Sander's idea, or at least though America's Healthcare System was #1, will now begin to regret going to the club for drinks. Because 1. They got COVID from it. 2. They best start getting ready to die on benches; this is just L.A. County but it goes for every major metro.

Also, for those with Tinfoil, talking about herd immunity.

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
if theres really no school in the fukking fall, then trump is finished :dead:

the economy is nonexistent if its not safe to send kids to school

Also the funny irony is the world is basically putting up a wall to keep Americans out of their countries due to covid-19.

So technically Trump got his wall. Just not the one he wanted. :troll:

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I seriously doubt we will have Education this years in the United States; so companies will be facing this new threat, parents needing to work from home because what if the kid is special needs? This is something that the United States will need figure out going forward.

Also, in a sense, people who scoffed at Bernie Sander's idea, or at least though America's Healthcare System was #1, will now begin to regret going to the club for drinks. Because 1. They got COVID from it. 2. They best start getting ready to die on benches; this is just L.A. County but it goes for every major metro.

Also, for those with Tinfoil, talking about herd immunity.

Another reason why doctors are urging people to wear masks when out.

A few medical experts were on MSNBC talking about if parents want schools to be opened up in the fall, wear masks or stay home so we can slow the spread. This is common sense but we all know Americans are fukkin stubborn and hard headed.

:snoop:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
if theres really no school in the fukking fall, then trump is finished :dead:

the economy is nonexistent if its not safe to send kids to school
I said this back in March. In person College is done for a year. So why am I paying in- person prices? Can’t pay teacher salaries.....

Anyone who thinks their jobs won’t be touched are fooling themselves.

The government is making this worse not being honest with people about how not normal things are. Even the term Social distancing makes it seem like a social life is possible when it really should be engagement distancing.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'm not going anywhere but the grocery store and barber shop. I plan on only going to the barber early in the morning, before a crowd arrives. It'll be the old heads in there and me lol.

I'm not going to Thanksgiving dinner or Christmas. One of my brothers is reckless and I have a feeling he's gonna give my parents this shyt. He goes to their house often. Meanwhile I haven't seen my parents since March, outside of stopping by in my car to wave and talk from the drive way while they're on the porch.

Funny enough i stopped going to the barber shop soon as this popped off, i was :flabbynsick: there for a bit, but learned how to cut (shave) my head in the process. Yea same here with holidays them things probaly going to have to get throw to the bushes this year

:to: just got off the phone with my good friend and told him i wasn't going to be able to be in his wedding , at least on the surface he seemed to understand.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
I'm still quite shocked no one has implemented Apple/Google's contact tracing solution yet :snoop:
The "bu but muh privacy..." crowd killed it before it got started good.

The technology is useful in the short term while we're dealing with the virus. People should feel free to stop using/authorizing it once this is all over.