Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

taker597

Superstar
Daps
I want to laugh but ugh

the fact they’ve let their culture war bs boil over into a fukking pandemic/public health crisis is incredible and damning

like this is so fukking ignorant and he’s a “political consultant”

“There’s a lot of frustration that the governor is not giving our nation a contrasted worldview to that of California or New York,”

just listen to the fukking experts and fukk Trump for having the federal government do absolutely nothing during this shyt
I know a nice state that'll welcome them and their stupidity.

bright black

All Star
Daps
:mjlol::mjlol:just the fact that these type of people/crackas prosper in America enough to have a home, drive range rovers :francis::francis:

amerikkka was built on the idea that white people dont have to do anything to prosper...in this country for centuries africans were forced (under brutally cruel conditions) to do all the work white people couldnt/wouldnt do while white people benefited from it...trump is a mean fat ugly selfish idiot but he is still rich and the president...covid exposed amerikkka...the amerikkkan way of handing shyt to undeserving and unqualified white people is why 130k people (and counting) are dead...anyone could see how that and giving into the demands of these hate filled white idiots would lead to a disaster like the one we in...amerikkka wasnt (still isnt) going to entertain anybody saying white people are the problem...white people will continue to fukk up everything and people wont notice and will look the other way...mostly likely looking at black people for a reason to harass them or call the police...

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I want to laugh but ugh

the fact they’ve let their culture war bs boil over into a fukking pandemic/public health crisis is incredible and damning

like this is so fukking ignorant and he’s a “political consultant”

“There’s a lot of frustration that the governor is not giving our nation a contrasted worldview to that of California or New York,”

just listen to the fukking experts and fukk Trump for having the federal government do absolutely nothing during this shyt

I used to think a global threat would bring humanity together like in the movies, boy was I wrong. :mjlol:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Not exactly. Airborne diseases are small and stay in the air for a long time and can travel w/ air currents. Airboune shyt are so small that they can come out of a person just by exhaling. Droplets are heavier and don't stay in the air long. Droplets almost immediately fall when a person coughs, sneezes and talks.

Understanding the Difference Between Airborne and Droplet Precautions | Functional Pathways | Therapy that exceeds expectations

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Way back on this thread, I posted a Twitter story about a Broadway actor who lost his leg from Covid-19.

He has now passed; RIP.

This is virus is wild and random. Ive got family that passed from this quickly (25 and 27 yrs) and others who recovered with no side effects. My cousin caught the virus birth while in quarantine and the baby was clear of the virus. Cuzzo is healthy too, she's 36. Another cuz (28) caught in earlier in Feb (nyc)...he's good but everyone around him at his bar was catching it left and right. Docs still say he's a carrier:dwillhuh:

I got another dumbass family member who didnt know loss of smell was symptom...he has been unable to smell since late April.

Last edited: