Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Coronavirus Update (Live): 11,364,226 Cases and 532,686 Deaths from COVID-19 Virus Pandemic - Worldometer
Just going by this the US has tested 36 million people Russia is at like 20 million and the next after that is 10 million. The US has ran substantially more test in total volume than anywhere else. Their numbers have 40% of the total test ran world wide ran in the US.
That’s because if you started testing early you knew where the cases were to isolate. Many other countries didn’t allow the wild spread in the first place is the point.

It’s like saying someone who studied a little bit for a test two weeks and didn’t cram the night before didn’t put in the work as the person who crammed 24hrs straight.

That was the point of early testing. To make it easier to stomp out small “fires.”

Chronic

All Star
Daps

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:jbhmm: Questions for those who have been following proper protocol this whole time:

what's your long term plans? I don't see us having a legit vaccine for 18 months, I also think we are going to have at least 2 more waves of infections

I like most people have a mix of family and friends who are varying in their responses some are taking this seriously some think it's not even a big deal. The ones who don't take seriously are starting to get annoyed by how serious am taking it, I've had to decline several invitations to gatherings and here in a couple of weeks will have to decline a invitation to a wedding (which was made months before this started)

My job is giving us a extension until mid August and then they want everyone back but will let people request extensions (which I will)

I'm relatively healthy, no underlying conditions.

YvrzTrvly

All Star
Daps
:jbhmm: Questions for those who have been following proper protocol this whole time:

what's your long term plans? I don't see us having a legit vaccine for 18 months, I also think we are going to have at least 2 more waves of infections

I like most people have a mix of family and friends who are varying in their responses some are taking this seriously some think it's not even a big deal. The ones who don't take seriously are starting to get annoyed by how serious am taking it, I've had to decline several invitations to gatherings and here in a couple of weeks will have to decline a invitation to a wedding (which was made months before this started)

My job is giving us a extension until mid August and then they want everyone back but will let people request extensions (which I will)

I'm relatively healthy, no underlying conditions.
Well I’ve had minor cancer at 27 so I’m gonna play it ultra safe...

But I can tell you for certain a vaccine will be out this year for select groups of people...mainly in triage older people etc...

I’m Not gonna day how I have this information because it is sensitive but don’t worry man trials have already started