Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
:wow: fukk the Liberals. All ICU Beds at the GOVERNMENT SWAMP taken!
:wow:However... However... you can now purchase your OWN ICU bed.
  • Personal! No one owns it but YOU!
  • Absolute privacy for piece of mind!
  • Stand your ground!
  • You'll sleep soundly for hours!
  • PERK: Free 6 Pack for every purchase.
  • AVAILABLE IN MANY DESIGNS & EXTREMELY CUSTOMIZABLE
Waving-American-Flag.jpg
MAGA
Waving-American-Flag.jpg

deceased-young-man-laying-in-a-coffin-with-beer-bottles-on-top-of-it-picture-id104058572
0md0yx0est851.png

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin

p0lxlSb.png
Trump ICU Beds. Very affordable! Made in America by Americans! Not by Jesus or Pedro! Not made by the Chinese! Affordable, American ICU Beds. Believe me, I slept in one myself! Comfortable. They even take your measurement before you sleep in one! So your getting a good nights sleep. As I said at Mt. Rush, you'll just have to live with Corona. Why not do so in a Trump ICU Bed? What do you have to lose?

Daps
p0lxlSb.png
Trump ICU Beds. Very affordable! Made in America by Americans! Not by Jesus or Pedro! Not made by the Chinese! Affordable, American ICU Beds. Believe me, I slept in one myself! Comfortable. They even take your measurement before you sleep in one! So your getting a good nights sleep. As I said at Mt. Rush, you'll just have to live with Corona. Why not do so in a Trump ICU Bed? What do you have to lose?
Let me tell you we have, I've heard lots of others say and many experts also agree, the best beds. Beds SO GOOD they say people want to get the virus (Sent by China, very nasty people. Good walls though!) The generals came to me and they said, "Sir, what should we do about all the civilians licking door handles to get coronavirus?" And I looked at those generals and I said...
..."Its easy just stop testing" Very simple folks, no tests, no cases. No cases, no virus. We've already tested MILLIONS of Americans. More than Obama, Crooked Hillary, 40 Angry Democrats, and any other president in history COMBINED. Much more winning to come!

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
:mjlol: Florida just continues to out so itself
You've had Jeb!, Closeted Charlie Christ, Voldemort-looking ass Rick Scott running that show for almost 2 decades. DeSantis though will be known as Captain Blood because it's almost about time for the body bags to start arriving.

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Americans can turn any fukking retarded shyt and turn it patriotic :mjlol:
Meanwhile when black folk are protesting to end police brutality they want the military and police to violently crush the protestors. These white folks would support a white nationalist fascist dictatorship.

Last edited:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Out of site out of mind. Sums up cuckservative logic on many issues like racial etc
He's both right and wrong. You need to compare the populations and the cases per capita but at the same time just because you test more doesn't mean the virus is spreading around. He's very ineloquently saying the countries we're being compared to aren't running as many test as we are so it appears that they have fewer cases than us. Whether or not that's true I can't say because I haven't compared that. I doubt he has either.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
He's both right and wrong. You need to compare the populations and the cases per capita but at the same time just because you test more doesn't mean the virus is spreading around. He's very ineloquently saying the countries we're being compared to aren't running as many test as we are so it appears that they have fewer cases than us. Whether or not that's true I can't say because I haven't compared that. I doubt he has either.
He's wrong and miserably so. The deaths are going to pick up soon

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan