Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin

It's people like this that piss me off the most. If your going to be that brazen about this Pandemic, then you deserve to really suffer from it. I would say that we have two Americas; one a melting pot of cultures and another of white nationalists that have so much hatred/ignorance, they look like evil itself.

taker597

Superstar
Daps

trump is too dumb to see the goal is to test a bunch of people but only a few of those people have it...the goal caint be we test a bunch of people and keep breaking the record for infections...:snoop:

Trump really going full Marketing to save face. Can't just admit he is at fault because he cares more about appearing to be weak.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
:francis: Many of the people who will end up dying next month, because of this week, will be like this story. It's like passing the event horizon of a black hole, once it's got you in the grips, your in the point of no return and everything you worked your ass off for is now nothing. That's when you realize how this 'harmless flu', that is smaller than a bullet, is killing your body off with nothing to help you.

What they don’t get is this shyt don’t affect everyone the same.. shyt is like drawing straws to see who’s left for the inevitable