Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
America's response to coronavirus encapsulated in one tweet :hubie:

tenor.gif

@puppetmaster what gives :skip:

Althalucian

All Star
Daps
Fourth of July tomorrow...case numbers are nuts right now...people like to be around family for the 4th, probably even around family that are susceptible...:wow:

Man, the fukkery is unreal. :wow:

Schools and colleges starting in August...America is playing chicken right now. shyt is unbelievable.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky

trump is too dumb to see the goal is to test a bunch of people but only a few of those people have it...the goal caint be we test a bunch of people and keep breaking the record for infections...:snoop:

No one ever calls him out but if they did:

Mr. President, don't we want to not find more cases?

Look. Our testing is bigger and better but no one wants to talk about that.

But don't we want less cases? Not more?

Look, our testing is bigger and better than anywhere in the world. So we are going to find more cases.

But does that mean the virus is not going away.

The virus is going away, believe me.

It's like asking an infant to fix your car. :snoop:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
So they saying 160K deaths by July 25th which means we will be at 200K by end of August probably and maybe 300K if not more by election day. How Trump gonna spin that.
The us was like the only country in the world that actually voted against including food in the UN's Universal Declaration of Human Rights. Honestly they will not care

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
Fourth of July tomorrow...case numbers are nuts right now...people like to be around family for the 4th, probably even around family that are susceptible...:wow:

Man, the fukkery is unreal. :wow:

Schools and colleges starting in August...America is playing chicken right now. shyt is unbelievable.

Im a be goin in on The Last of Us 2 as well as HBO MAX all day tomorrow and Sunday....Im good:hubie: