Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
People returning to or visiting England from around 60 countries and overseas territories deemed to have low rates of coronavirus will not need to self-isolate.

The United States, Sweden, Mexico, Brazil, Russia, Iran, India, Pakistan and Bangladesh are among the countries not on the list.

:francis:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
People returning to or visiting England from around 60 countries and overseas territories deemed to have low rates of coronavirus will not need to self-isolate.

The United States, Sweden, Mexico, Brazil, Russia, Iran, India, Pakistan and Bangladesh are among the countries not on the list.

:francis:

p0lxlSb.png
Not surprising. Not surprising! England is still mad, very mad that we won. So what do they do before Independence Day, they take away our freedoms. Sad. Very sad. Two can play this game. I am putting a quarantine on English Muffins, their English right? Today I spoke to the CEO of McDonalds, and he said, "Donald, I love what your doing for this country. I will rename the English Egg McMuffin, to the Patriot Egg McMuffin!"

Daps
One of my jobs has an event planned for next weekend and just off the "safety and procedures" meeting we had this week I know its going to be a shyt show. Actually nah a shyt show is an optimistic projection, bodies will be caught because of this event. I considered calling out but the chance to see the before, during, and after of a trainwreck is a rare opportunity:ehh:

Edit: 9,488 new cases in Florida today. White majority boutta go out sad

Last edited:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
p0lxlSb.png
Not surprising. Not surprising! England is still mad, very mad that we won. So what do they do before Independence Day, they take away our freedoms. Sad. Very sad. Two can play this game. I am putting a quarantine on English Muffins, their English right? Today I spoke to the CEO of McDonalds, and he said, "Donald, I love what your doing for this country. I will rename the English Egg McMuffin, to the Patriot Egg McMuffin!"

That sounds so accurate. I fully expect Trump to drop some version of this soon.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
p0lxlSb.png
Also renaming French Fries to Freedom Fries! I came up with that name. A great name and everyone is saying!

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So they saying 160K deaths by July 25th which means we will be at 200K by end of August probably and maybe 300K if not more by election day. How Trump gonna spin that.

They said 2 million dead. We are getting a lot of credit for coming in a lot lower folks. They are saying Trump did a great job. We acted early on China.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
:francis: Many of the people who will end up dying next month, because of this week, will be like this story. It's like passing the event horizon of a black hole, once it's got you in the grips, your in the point of no return and everything you worked your ass off for is now nothing. That's when you realize how this 'harmless flu', that is smaller than a bullet, is killing your body off with nothing to help you.