Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
They signed a waiver. They signed a waiver folks. Americans are free to go where they want but they signed a waiver. A very powerful waiver as a matter of fact. Very powerful. Now some will maybe..die. Nothing is worse then death. Death is a bad thing believe me. But they signed a waiver folks and we'll see what happens. Thank you.

Sounds just like Trump, matter of fact I read it in his voice.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Yall think schools might reopen for the fall semester considering how things are going? Especially here in NYC?
I might leave the country if classes still remain online.

I honestly don't think they will. If Media ever caught wind of a School System not listening to medical advisors, and causing tons of children getting sick, or dying in droves, then everyone else is shutting down. No one wants to be known as the School System that killed dozens of kids or more.

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
I honestly don't think they will. If Media ever caught wind of a School System not listening to medical advisors, and causing tons of children getting sick, or dying in droves, then everyone else is shutting down. No one wants to be known as the School System that killed dozens of kids or more.
I was asking because Cuomo has these phases in NYC for re-opening . Phase 4 is the one for schools to reopen , right now we are on phase 2
but with coronavirus cases rising again ...im sure he will delay it or even roll back to phase 1.

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
I wonder how this will factor into Disability for Medicare/Medicaid. Hopefully they are covered, because you know there will be people needing to pull these claims from the Virus fukking them up.

I know Medicare barely covers rehab and doesn’t do longterm skilled nursing homes generally....

I don’t have any personal experience with Medicaid and it’s coverage... but I’m sure it’s probably the same deal or worse

We’ve got to fundamentally rethink our health care system and nursing homes. We’re just flushing tax dollars to shady companies that doesn’t even make it to workers. It’s a racket.

We were already going to be in an unimaginably bad position with boomers getting older but Covid is going to kick this shyt off a cliff.

Trump has done a pretty good job of butchering education, labor protections, and immigration so don’t expect any backup on the labor side either