Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Guess Trump’s dumbass ain’t that good of a business man, he really might be going senile. But he is the president so it might not look good to cash in on the idea.

Trump wouldn't care. :mjlol:

All he'd do is try to spin it back on any critics like, "Do you want people wearing masks or not? :mjpls:"

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
I was thinking the same thing. For better or worse, they would have made a killing on MAGA and Trump 2020 masks.

Guess Trump’s dumbass ain’t that good of a business man, he really might be going senile. But he is the president so it might not look good to cash in on the idea.
Trump wouldn't care. :mjlol:

All he'd do is try to spin it back on any critics like, "Do you want people wearing masks or not? :mjpls:"

Yea he's sick in the head like that.

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
has anyone seen Germ X anywhere lately, this is their time to shine and I ain't seen them ANYWHERE in about a good 2 months.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Play stupid games win stupid prizes :manny:These people signed a waiver too.
They signed a waiver. They signed a waiver folks. Americans are free to go where they want but they signed a waiver. A very powerful waiver as a matter of fact. Very powerful. Now some will maybe..die. Nothing is worse then death. Death is a bad thing believe me. But they signed a waiver folks and we'll see what happens. Thank you.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
They signed a waiver. They signed a waiver folks. Americans are free to go where they want but they signed a waiver. A very powerful waiver as a matter of fact. Very powerful. Now some will maybe..die. Nothing is worse then death. Death is a bad thing believe me. But they signed a waiver folks and we'll see what happens. Thank you.

I'm a businessman, and I know all about waivers folks, you take the pen, and like this, you sign, and it's over, it's over, you sign a waiver, sign the waiver, and you can do whatever you want to someone, and they cant', you can--- I shouldn't say anything, the fake news, you know, but a waiver is a very powerful thing, I can tell you"

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
200.gif

Does that mean Trump has it as well?

:mjlit: