“Corey Holcomb be saying crazy sh*t that doesn’t make sense.” - Lil Rel on Industry Plants

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
"Jerrod didn't buy a car, he bought a copy of Final Draft and worked hard!" :mjlol:

That nikka is on camera sukking white boy's toes while his last special had the same amount of laughs as I got bathrooms in my crib.

Jerrod is not the person you want to use as an example of what HARD :dame: work can get you in Hollywood

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
"Jerrod didn't buy a car, he bought a copy of Final Draft and worked hard!" :mjlol:

That nikka is on camera sukking white boy's toes while his last special had the same amount of laughs as I got bathrooms in my crib.

Jerrod is not the person you want to use as an example of what HARD :dame: work can get you in Hollywood
also final draft is like $300 dollars...lol

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh

And where are all these scripts? Dudes supposed to be this master writer but we never see nothing

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Peep the Jerrod Carmichael show it's actually funny and had a great cast.

He got respect for Jerrod cause Jerrod gave him his first shot on The Jerrod Carmichael show.
Just like Corey have love for Kevin hart because Kevin looked out for Corey

And never talks bad about Kevin

Same thing and yes Kevin had dresses on

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Just like Corey have love for Kevin hart because Kevin looked out for Corey

And never talks bad about Kevin

Same thing and yes Kevin had dresses on
Yep he biased cause he know Kev gave him an opportunity, so did Nick Cannon but I feel with Nick he will talk shyt about him lol.