Cordae ft. Lil Wayne - Saturday Mornings

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom

If you didn't create a reputation for being a troll I'd debate you seriously and say you didn't listen to the same song I did. But you are a known troll so nothing you say can be taken serious. I won't be responding back to you if you reply. At the end of the day, Cordae smoked Wayne on this song and many others outside of The Coli agree, It is what it is.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
If you didn't create a reputation for being a troll I'd debate you seriously and say you didn't listen to the same song I did. But you are a known troll so nothing you say can be taken serious. I won't be responding back to you if you reply. At the end of the day, Cordae smoked Wayne on this song and many others outside of The Coli agree, It is what it is.

I wouldn’t waste my time debating you even if you didn’t think I was a troll πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wayne kills features then drops subpar shyt over outdated production on his own albums

I wouldn’t say Cordae nor Wayne smoked each other on this. Both did great. Wayne has more punchlines and Cordae has more quotables… whatever you prefer is what you’ll like more. I don’t think Cordae has tried to outrap Wayne on either of their collabs. He just does a verse on topic and leaves it at that