Control + Killer 7 = Ghostwire Tokyo

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
most lit gameplay reveal i've seen in a minute :wow:

looks like a fever dream of a game. if control & killer 7 had a baby, it would be this :whew:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Yeah, i typically don’t like FP games but if its not a shooter i can make an exception, ex. Dishonored, portal, even bioshock.

Same. I loved Portal 2 and am at the middle end of playing GhostRunner and it's great as well and plays like a faster, more violent and surreal Mirror's Edge, which was also a really cool. The non typical 1st person games, I can get with, at times. I'm mildly interested in Dying Light 2, but it looks kinda dirty and ugly (granted, that's part of the theme for the art-style, but still) and I hear the story and characters are about as generic as possible. I'd probably skip if wife wasn't so interested in it.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Same. I loved Portal 2 and am at the middle end of playing GhostRunner and it's great as well and plays like a faster, more violent and surreal Mirror's Edge, which was also a really cool. The non typical 1st person games, I can get with, at times. I'm mildly interested in Dying Light 2, but it looks kinda dirty and ugly (granted, that's part of the theme for the art-style, but still) and I hear the story and characters are about as generic as possible. I'd probably skip if wife wasn't so interested in it.

I’d cop dying light if it was 30 hours long

Not playing some bloat fest open world before horizon and eldenz