Content Creator Gets Invited To An “Eyes Wide Shut” Party In Hollywood, And Things Go Left.

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City

full

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Side note but I hate how people approach that film solely from a conspiratorial, "what was Kubrick trying to tell us about secret societies" angle now instead of as a (great) film. What is the film saying about infidelity, marriage, jealousy, lust, children, wealth etc and what emotions does it stir in you. These are all more interesting questions about art than surface level easter egg hunting for clues about conspiracies someone on Youtube told you about.

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
Side note but I hate how people approach that film solely from a conspiratorial, "what was Kubrick trying to tell us about secret societies" angle now instead of as a (great) film. What is the film saying about infidelity, marriage, jealousy, lust, children, wealth etc and what emotions does it stir in you. These are all more interesting questions about art than surface level easter egg hunting for clues about conspiracies someone on Youtube told you about.
I love that weird ass movie lol. The way he barely dodged the "monster" was wild :wow:
That low-key made me more selective about who I slept with than those STD slides in middle school