Conservatives have an entire industry devoted to complaining. Their victimhood is the entire brand -- Jon Stewart

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
Totally agree

Fox News every day always complaining about the border, biden presidency, biden to old, crime in democratic cities, etc etc

Nobody on the right and on Fox News talk about plans they have to better the economy or securing the border.

Trump was in office for 4 years and the dude said Mexico was going to pay for the border which is hasn’t and the wall is no longer than the dodgers outfield wall… dude said he was going to save the manufacturing jobs and auto plants in ohio and Michigan and PA and they closed shop..

All these motherfukkers care about is the republican name being listed as presidency meanwhile their backwoods trailer homes being over flooded by the rivers and coal mines and steel plants being shut down because of the right and not the left

Marlow Stanfield

Superstar
Daps
This is facts :wow:

Conservative a$$holes: "Well if you don't like it, then change the channel, buy another pillow company, leave the country, etc."

When people change the channel: "I'm being cancelled by the leftist woke mafia!!!! :mjcry: W-w-w-w-w-w-what about muh freeze speeEeEEch? :damn: "

You conservative pissbabies are all p*ssy.

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
This is facts :wow:

Conservative a$$holes: "Well if you don't like it, then change the channel, buy another pillow company, leave the country, etc."

When people change the channel: "I'm being cancelled by the leftist woke mafia!!!! :mjcry: W-w-w-w-w-w-what about muh freeze speeEeEEch? :damn: "

You conservative pissbabies are all p*ssy.

This response pisses me off like nothing else. These idiots act like it's the local applebees with crappy service and watered down drinks. "If you don't like it, just don't go back!". Like srsly STFU