Conservative Woman: "Masks emasculate men"

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Apparently some conservative chick "almost cried" because her husband put on a mask to get on a plane. :patrice:

Just kinda curious how TLRepbulicans feel about this. Is wearing a mask unmanly or emasculating? Is having to wear a mask somewhere an insult to one's manhood?

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
On behalf of all the medical professionals and contractors across America that wear masks, daily, to perform their occupations while keeping themselves and those around them safe from infectious diseases......​

icecube-shut-up.gif

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
And this is why I get on you.

Cape flapping for some people who wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire
I don't care. You aren't on my bumper. I don't need acceptance from a Clown!

You need a hug from the white man. I don't so I can talk about how I feel about things instead of thinking........

They won't give me a hug ......HMPH.

The guy here looks p*ssy

:manny:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't care. You aren't on my bumper. I don't need acceptance from a Clown!

You need a hug from the white man. I don't so I can talk about how I feel about things instead of thinking........

They won't give me a hug ......HMPH.

Bruh you out here running interference for crazy ass white women on some "we sick massa" shyt

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Bruh you out here running interference for crazy ass white women on some "we sick massa" shyt
That's how you see it because you have a hug mentality. You are parroting massas talking points but acting like you're on the right side.

I believe the guy talking about the masks looks p*ssy. He does. He sounds weak.

Every thread where cacs aren't giving out hugs you come in upset. It's gonna be ok.